Monday, August 2, 2010

Back to the Future

BBC / Ice Cream is 1 of my favorite clothing lines. What particularly made me take a liking to the line was the concept, freedom & creativity of the brands design. Many of the characteristics of the line are displayed in the actual architecture of the BBC / Ice Cream stores, but I remember when construction first started on the NYC Flagship store back in 2007...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a fan of pretty much anything that involves Pharrell but I never cared for the Ice Cream clothes... But the construction of that store and the end result is pretty dope.

    ReplyDelete